Τετάρτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2012

My Football

My name is Topouzis Petros and I am a football player. Right now I am playing in Superleague ( Greek 1st division ) in Doksa Dramas.  Here I have my Resume, my attributes (age,weight…) and a video of me playing. Please take a look.
NAME : TOPOUZIS PETROS
ORIGIN: GREECE
AGE : BORN IN 12/07/1991
HEIGHT: 1,93 CM
WEIGHT : 88.4 KG
BEST ATTRIBUTES : STRENGHT , AGILITY , TECHNIQUE
POSITION : STRIKER, ATTACKING MIDFIELDER , CENTRAL MIDFIELDER
Total appearances : 44
Goals : 12 (5 with header)
Assists : 7
Penalties won: 6
Years Professional : 3
Appearances with National team ( Greece U19 ) : 3
Goals with national team : 2
Assists : 1
I believe my advantages are: hard work, passion, technique and my physical attributes
Telephone number:+00306976715764
I speak perfect English and German
Thank you for your time
Yours sincerely,
Topouzis Petros

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου